(MI) Branch Security Guard
Job Title: Branch Security Guard Department: Facilities
Reports To: Facilities Manager FLSA Status: Non-exempt hourly
SUMMARY: Bank Branch Security guard is responsible for the security and protection of the bank’s employees and all assets.
- Ensure the safety of staff and customers
- Remain alert and attentive to all potential threats to the safety of employees and customers
- Investigate suspicious customers to safeguard employees
- Be able to safely and effective diffuse branch/customer situations
- Possible liaison between law enforcement and branch staff
- Knowledge of security protocols
- Ability to operate security systems and emergency equipment
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Prior security experience a plus
- Licensed to carry a weapon a plus
May assume other responsibilities and/or requirements as business objectives impose.