Treasury Management Manager
Reports To: President
- Increases the bank’s profitability by using a professional, consultative selling approach in expanding the use of Treasury Management services among business customers and prospects.
- Develops strong relationships with existing customers and lending officers to retain and develop new business.
- Prospects for new relationships “leading with Treasury Management” for the bank within an assigned territory or business segment.
- Plans, organizes, manages and sells Treasury Management services within an assigned territory to a diverse set of customers and prospects.
- Cultivate and expand relationships internally and externally.
- Evaluates existing products to ensure that the Bank remains competitive; identifies opportunities for new products; assists in the preparation of new products or major enhancements to existing products.
- Gathers and obtains product knowledge.
- Gathers competitive information from sales, media, customers, etc.
- Monitors client satisfaction with product.
- Coordinates activities with marketing, operations, and other staff support personnel to ensure timely and efficient delivery of non-credit products.
- Sets appropriate pricing strategy.
- Must have had direct or indirect sales management responsibilities including, motivation, goal setting and product training.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 5+ years experience in sales of Treasury management products
- 5 + years experience in sales of financial services products
- Strong computer skills
May assume other responsibilities and/or requirements as business objectives impose.
Retail Mortgage Loan Officer
Based out of our Clinton Twp., location our Loan Officers respond to customer inquiries and referrals regarding our financing products.
- Interacting with clients during all aspects of loan process
- Participate in business related development opportunities that promote homeownership and professional organizations
- Conducts interviews with prospective borrowers
- Advise customers on products/pricing policies and guidelines
- Maintains thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates a commitment to professional ethics
- Complies with all Federal and State compliance policies
- Adheres to the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) requirements
- Any other responsibilities that are needed or assigned
- Two to three years of experience in a loan origination position
- Current knowledge of retail lending laws and requirements
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government guidelines
- Working knowledge of loan documentation system
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
- Ability to follow established guidelines and procedures consistently and accurately
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives
- Proficiency with laptop technology and computer-based applications for communication purposes including obtaining rates, credit and loan status information
- Must have or be qualified to obtain an MNLS approval
- Be registered and in good standing with the federal registry system to secure S.A.F.E requirements
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Transportation to travel
*Loan Officers being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Regulations
We offer employment opportunities with an exceptional compensation and benefits package and an environment that promotes professional development. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume to:
First Independence Bank
Attn: HR Department 7310 Woodward Ave., Suite 101, Detroit, MI 48202
or Fax (313) 963-1650 or email HR@firstindependence.com
In exchange for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, a complete benefits package including 401K. We are an equal opportunity employer.