Sales Associate I and II (Teller)
Provide excellent customer service while promoting bank and financial products and services to customers.
- Opening procedures associated with preparation for daily work activities
- Process deposits, withdrawals, cash checks and accept payments
- Issue cashier checks, money orders and travelers’ checks
- Process night deposits
- Process bank-by-mail deposits
- Balance ATM
- Balance cash drawer
- Handle any customer correspondence
- Resolve customer requests and concerns
- Promote and cross-sell bank products and services
- Provide excellent customer service
- Accurate completion of all tickets, transactions (i.e. general ledger, in/out tickets, teller blotter and various forms
- Preparing cash transaction report (CTR’s)
- Preparing suspicious activity report (SAR’s)
- Preparing monetary instrument forms
- Follow OFAC procedures
- Sponsor new employees during probationary period
- Follow established guidelines and procedures consistently and accurately
- Attention to detail necessary to properly verify and document all aspects of every transaction
- Participation in required training including compliance, security, regulations and bank secrecy, etc.
- Active participation in sales promotions to meet prescribed sales goals
May assume other responsibilities and/or requirements as business objectives impose.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Professional and comprehensive manner of work to ensure compliance to procedures and regulations
- Effective communication skills to provide customer service in person and on the phone
- Proficiency with desk top computer and computer-based applications
- Basic math skills
Management reserves the right to change this job description at any time according to business needs.