(MI) IT Helpdesk Analyst
The IT Help Desk Analyst will provide effective technical assistance to our employees and will provide back up and support to the IT manager. The position is responsible for installing, upgrading and troubleshooting hardware and software systems. To succeed in this role, the candidate should have a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions. The candidate should also be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques.
• Onsite deskside support
• Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking
• Help create technical documentation and manuals
• Creating users, security groups, and computer accounts in AD
• Creating email accounts in O365
• Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments
• Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
• Troubleshoot network and wireless connectivity of corporate users
• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN)
• Manage file servers and printer servers
• Manage hardware and software assets
• Handling Outlook and Mailbox related issues
• Assist users in connecting Video conferencing applications such as Zoom, Webex, etc.
• Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals •
Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems
• Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
• Conduct remote troubleshooting
• Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue
• Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
• Basic knowledge on Switch, Router and Firewall functionalities
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate degree in computer science, information technology or a related field preferred. This type of degree provides a solid foundation of knowledge.
• Proven work experience in this profession or as a desktop support technician. Training through various courses or in the pursuit of relevant certifications required.
• CompTIA A+ Certification preferred.
• Must be able to work independently and as a team member
• Must have knowledge of IT functions and capabilities
• Ability to communicate with all levels of employees
• Travel is required to various bank locations as needed. This may require overnight travel.
May assume other responsibilities and/or requirements as business objectives impose.
You can email your resume here