Documents Required for Submission
Documents to be submitted:
- The Excel spreadsheet calculates the eligibility of the loan amount based upon information that you input from your historical records.
- The borrower application is a form that you have to review and complete as well.
- We have also included program rules for you to look at if you have any specific questions on eligibility. When you submit the application we will need to see all of the supporting documents for your calculation of the available loan amount including payroll records, insurance invoicing, benefit program costs and charges and the like.
- February 15th, 2020 payroll report to verify the number of employees
In addition, if we do not have a current lending banking relationship, we will need a comprehensive financial and information package including:
- Three years company tax returns
- Two years personal tax returns for each owner
- A current personal financial statement on each owner
- A copy of the drivers license front and back for each owner
- Corporate, LLC or Partnership documents