LOCATION: 7310 Woodward Ave., Detroit
Assists the Controller/CFO in the daily accounting activities. Responsible for activity in selected general ledger accounts, but not limited to reconciliation of accounts, understanding the information that flows through accounts and the department.
- Prepares various accounting reports
- Performs data analysis
- Reconciles transactions and discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Assist various departments in reconciliation of daily transactions and reports
- Maintains various accounting records, completes or reviews daily posting activities,
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Displays excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Keep documentation of all internal transactions
- Assists with Accounts Payables process
- Participates in Wire Desk functions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Must have both written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to multitask in hectic periods
- Should be able to operate with minimal supervision
Management reserves the right to change this job description at any time according to business needs.