(MI) Treasury Management Assist Manager
Acts on behalf of the Municipal and Large Corporate Clients to ensure satisfaction with Treasury Management products, which could include working with IT, Sales, Credit, and Operations. Service relationships according to Bank policy and procedures by making relevant decisions and providing product training as required.
- Ensures client satisfaction, timely responses to client requests and corrective action as necessary
- Take ownership and deliver timely resolutions of customer issues.
- Problem resolution on all Treasury Management & Credit services including working with IT, Product Management and Operations
- Research items hitting Treasury Management products
- Train clients on general Treasury Management products
- Cross-sell, depending on customer issue, communicate with Treasury Management Officer
- Client visit where required for implementation of services, client reviews, problem resolution
- Remain Compliant with all paperwork
- Complete all set up, new account documentation and updates to accounts documentation within bank procedures.
- Open accounts in Business Process Manager
- Run reports in Business Analysts
- Meet or exceed assigned business goals
- Take ownership and facilitate all setups between TMO and Client
- Verifying exception pricing during preliminary work-up
- Ensures open communication with Treasury Management Officer. Loan Officer, Operations and clients during implementation period
- Follow-up calls to customer to ensure services are working properly
- Opening of Municipal and Corporate DDA’s, Savings and CD’s
- Tracking Reports
- Assistance for Sales: Proof reading proposals, binding of proposals, annual reviews, mailings, problem log, phone coverage
- Maintain proper documentation and files, implement set up of Treasury Management products for Business Online, Merchant Processing Credit Card Processing, Remote Deposit, Pay Card program, Account Reconciliation, Positive Pay, ACH Manager, Wire Manager, Bill Pay, Multi Card (Purchase Card) and Merchant Services (electronic and hard copies)
- Special projects
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 1 – 2 years of servicing treasury management products experience preferred
- 2 – 3 years of teller experience preferred
- College Degree required
- Daily interaction with external and internal customers
- Daily interface with Accounting, Bank Operations, Loan Operations and other business units.
- Office environment with workstation area (desk/counter), desktop computer and chair
- Job duties involve sitting, standing and/or walking within work area, telephone etiquette
- Adequate lighting, ventilation, heating and cooling are supplied
- Unaided lifting of up to 20 pounds may be necessary
- Security doors, cameras, alarms and personnel are on hand
- Desktop computer (computer and web-based applications)
- Standard office equipment including: telephone, copier, printer, fax, adding machine, typewriter, and shredder
May assume other responsibilities and/or requirements as business objectives impose.