(MN) Senior Lender
The Senior Lender is responsible for the development and growth of the bank’s loan portfolio. The Senior Lender coordinates the calling and business development efforts of staff, the Lender also participates in several committees involved in the management of the Bank.
- Provide support, direction, credit information, and loan policies and procedures to ensure the overall quality of the Bank’s lending portfolio
- Reviews and approves/declines large and complex loans prior to their submission to the Loan Committee
- Manage the credit administration function to produce quality loan relationships that provide profitability and growth to the overall loan portfolio.
- Ensures the safety and soundness of the bank’s lending portfolio
- Establishes growth goals for loan volume and growth for lenders
- Prepares and distributes credit information covering loan quality trends, growth trends and loan product concentrations
- Prepares and discusses loan information submitted to the Board of Directors for approval
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent
- Ten years related experience
- Five years management experience in credit administration
- Excellent negotiator who possesses strong closing skills
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills
May assume additional responsibilities and/or requirements as business objectives impose.
You can email your resume here