(MI) Universal Banker
The position of Universal Banker will display effective communication skills (written and verbal) and exhibit a good knowledge of the products and services offered in order to promote them. Candidate must be dependable, have a positive attitude and enjoy working with the public. Proficient computer skills area a must.
- Provides comprehensive deposit services to individuals and basic deposit services to fiduciary and businesses in a Retail Office
- Opens new deposit accounts, promoting options that best meet the customer’s needs and recommending the “next most likely products” to customers. Assist customers with account maintenance, on-line banking and other basic account issues
- Maintains compliance with established internal operational standards and Federal and State regulations to protect the interests of the Bank and its clients. Completes required compliance training in a timely manner
- Assesses customer needs and makes appropriate referrals to internal and external business partners
- Accepts loan applications from clients, provides basic information regarding required documentation and forwards applications to the appropriate areas
- Assists Branch Manager and Customer Service teams with all aspects of operations including transactions, workflow, deadlines, audits, compliance, client inquires and team member request.
- Performs a variety of operational functions as required
The position of Universal Banker is responsible for minimum supervision of employee(s).
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Financial Institution
- Knowledge of Bank deposit products and services
- Knowledge of Bank’s standard loan products
- The ability to analyze and apply the individual and small business banking needs with specific Bank services and products
- Knowledge of retail office operations
- A basic knowledge of alternative Bank services and products and vendor provided products
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Skill in attention to detail and accuracy
May assume additional responsibilities and/or requirements as business objectives impose.
You can email your resume here