Call Center-Customer Care Agent
LOCATION: To Be Determined
The candidate will be responsible for handling incoming calls from FIB current and potential customers. Success as a Customer Care Representative requires individuals with a strong desire to help others. Must have a calm, focused and patient disposition with willingness to train our clients.
- Process all incoming calls in an upbeat enthusiastic manner
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Always maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
- Create thorough well written call notes within Service Management Database
- Acknowledge, de-escalate, resolve customer complaints
- Provide Online Banking support
- Provide Telephone Banking support
- Patience and ability to training our clients on “how to” navigate the Online banking system
- Patience and ability to training our clients on “how to” navigate the Mobile banking system
- Remain knowledgeable of FIB product offerings making recommendations to clients to improve Customer Experiences.
- Adherence to phone coverage schedule is a must
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Customer Support Skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- People first attitude is a must
- Robust understanding of Apple and Android phone OS
- Familiarity with Banking Laws/Regulations is a plus
- Knowledge of ACH/NACHA rules and regulations is a plus
- FINASTRA/ITI experience a plus
- Deposit Operations (back office) experience a plus
May assume other responsibilities and/or requirements as business objectives impose